The registration is open for the 6th edition of Corporate Readiness Certificate Programme
It is the 6th edition of a prestigious Corporate Readiness Certificate Programme, in which Silesian students have a chance to take part in the academic year 2018/2019.
So far, solely students could participate. This year, however, also graduates whose completion of the studies period does not exceed one year time, can take part in the CRC. Last but not least, participants will be able to enrol on not 1 but 2 courses! Making a choice may not be that easy with 15 dedicated classes that will be led by specialists from ING Tech Poland, IBM Client Innovation Centre and Accenture Delivery Center Poland.
Don’t wait and enrol now on courses that will begin in the summer term 2019! The number of places is limited, so hurry up! Fill in the enrollment form here >>
Lectures and training courses in the CRC Programme cover a wide range of IT areas, starting from the technical side, through IT services management and cutting-edge technologies in the field.
What will you gain by taking part in CRC?
- CRC Certificate, recognized by employers
- Possibility of internships in companies that organise the Programme
- Quick development of additional skills and knowledge
- Hands-on experience and knowledge from the IT area
If you wish to enrol on the CRC Programme, please choose two of the classes from the list above and decide which one suits you the most, and which one could be a backup one. To take part in the courses, you must also take an entrance exam. In case you achieve positive results in both entry tests, you will have a chance to participate in both of them. Remember, to check the locations and dates of the classes so that they don’t interfere with your university timetable! You can take the entrance exam either on:
- 27 February 2019, 4 pm. in Gliwice at the New Technologies Centre of the Silesian University of Technology
- 28 February 2019, 4 pm. in Katowice at the Faculty of Materials Engineering and Metallurgy of the Silesian University of Technology
The enrollment deadline expires on 24 February 2019, so don’t wait and fill in the form today!>>