Corporate Readiness Certificate Program is on
The 5th edition of Corporate Readiness Certificate (CRC) for academic year 2017/2018 has begun. It’s another chance for those who study in Silesia to take part in one of 13 subjects led by specialists from ING Services Polska, IBM Client Innovation Centre and Accenture Delivery Center Poland.
The courses will be conducted in spring semester 2018. There’s a limited number of places, so don’t wait and sign up as soon as possible.
The application form is available here>>
CRC is a prestigious program dedicated to the students from Silesian universities. The lectures and trainings have a wide range of IT-related topics, not only in technological aspect, but also connected to IT service managements and the newest solutions in this area.
What you can gain from CRC:
- Fast improvement of extra skills and knowledge
- Basic practical knowledge from the IT area
- Possibility of traineeship in companies organizing the Program
- Certificate recognized by employers
List of the courses led in this CRC edition:
While signing up for the CRC Program, it’s necessary to choose from the list above two subjects in which you want to participate, then define which one is preferred and which optional. In order to take part in the Program, you need to pass a qualification exam.
There are two dates of the exam:
- 20 February 2018, 4 p.m. – Gliwice, Centrum Nowych Technologii Politechniki Śląskiej
- 22 February 2018, 4 p.m. - Katowice, Wydział Inżynierii Materiałowej i Metalurgii Politechniki Śląskiej
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2018, so don’t hold up and sign up today>>