Product Owner - Credit Risk Modelling
Ref. no.: /MB/RH/KG8964
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working in the SCRUM team.
- You can create a product vision that would bring the greatest value to the customer.
- You have the entrepreneur's soul and treat every product as if it were yours.
- You can work with clients and stakeholders.
- Understand their needs and pass them to the team.
- You can work with data and models, and draw constructive conclusions based on them.
- You have professional experience in the area of modeling and / or validation of credit risk, regulatory (Basel / IRB, IFRS9) and / or non-regulatory models (eg credit approval models)
- You have a university degree (preferred fields of econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, other exact majors).
- You are positive about cooperation and group work on the implementation of tasks in an international environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have
- Experience in the role of Product Owner and work with the Product Backlog.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Knowledge of regulations (Basel, EBA, IFRS9)
- Experience in projects related to data modeling or credit risk.
- Experience in statistical programming (eg Python, R, SAS)
How we work
At ING we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum for our daily work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 80 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw.
The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam. The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management (RM) units within ING.
Scope of duties
- Product development and optimization of its value in an empirical way using the Scrum framework
- Ongoing cooperation with stakeholders
- Reporting and creating KPIs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above)
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Keen on innovation
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.