Devops Engineer - Cloud Connect External Networks
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/N&DR/PC12046
- Experience in Cloud deployment and infrastructure services (Azure Express routes, Amazon VPN etc),
- You know your way around with orchestration platforms as Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Azure Automation, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, AWS Cloud formation etc.,
- Knowledge of Cisco Routing & Switching (level CCNP),
- Field expereince with loadbalancers and firewalls,
Nice to have
- Insight and implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution,
- Creating and improve documentation and work instructions on the delivered infrastructure solution.
How we work
Working with SaaS and Cloud services is common and requires secure and fast connectivity. To make these connections work, you need to be able to design and implement network infrastructure on on-premise and cloud solutions. This can vary from configuring VPN’s and direct connections on routers up to fully virtual infrastructure at cloud providers. You are able to do manual and automated implementations using tools like Ansible and Terraform. You understand portals and API’s delivered by Cloud service providers and know how to implement them in an effective and secure way.You can move all user typical user stories and tasks from “To-Do” to “Done.”
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Projects, new initiatives
- The mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies,
- End-to-end ownership mindset,
- Active team player who takes responsibility,
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks,
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working,
- Reflects upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas,
- Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations,
- Coaches others to help their individual development.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.