Senior Network Expert – Access
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/N&DR/PC11786
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology,
- At least 8 years of experience in WAN/LAN and/or Wi-Fi technology at large corporates, ISPs or Telco’s (enterprise scale),
- Demonstrable work experience in operational and development activities in network and firewall environments,
- You are a strong team player and you have experience with working in high performing Agile, Scrum and/or DevOps IT teams, or at least you are familiar with the methodology and way of working of these teams,
- You are self-starter, used to taking ownership of tasks at hand, strong communicator,
- A minimum of Cisco CCNP certification and/or HPe/Aruba ACMP/ACCP & ACSP is a must,
- Good understanding of English (in language and writing).
Nice to have
- Education and experience in the Risk, Security and compliance aspects,
- Having successfully automated operational, recurring activities,
- Cisco CCIE, HPe/Aruba ACMX & ACCX, Palo Alto PCNSE and/or& F5 201 certifications are a big plus.
How we work
The WAN and LAN/WiFi squads deliver all physical and logical network services for individual end users, ING customers, workplace and business solutions in branch office, head office and third-party locations. The WAN and LAN/WiFi squads are also responsible for the network between the ING’s datacenters.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Operational support
- New initiatives, LCM
- A continuous strive to improve yourself and your colleagues in personal skills and the DevOps way of working,
- Quality driven way of working,
- Fast, thorough and methodical analysis of incidents and problems,
- Taking ownership in activities to guarantee good and timely results,
- Good and transparent communication skills in English,
- Professional, flexible, initiative full mindset,
- Strong Team Player and Experience in working in high-performing Agile teams.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.