DevOps Engineer – Firewall & Network Implementor
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/N&DR/PC11331
- Field experience in network (2-3 years),
- Experience/ knowledge on load balancers,
- Experience/ knowledge on firewalls.
Nice to have
- Experience with Tufin SecureApp.
How we work
You will review and implement network designs delivered by internal business partners into existing infrastructure. This is done using manual and (partially) automated solutions. Typically, this means you are executing changes to firewall rulesets, router and load balancer configurations.You can move all user typical user stories and tasks from “To-Do” to “Done.”
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- The mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies,
- End-to-end ownership mindset,
- Active team player who takes responsibility,
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks,
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working,
- Reflects upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas,
- Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations,
- Coaches others to help their individual development.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.