Global WAN Service Manager
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/N&DR/PC11330
- You have service manager skills - you can manage (monitor, evaluate, continuously improve) Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management processes contractually agreed with our supplier,
- You can represent ING e.g. in procurement process, service management meetings, and execution of business as usual changes in the network,
- You have knowledge of basic WAN technology: transmission technology (OSI layer 1 & 2), Basic knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 3).
Nice to have
- Network related knowledge/experience.
How we work
Our supplier provides ING GWAN services so that ING can host local and global applications remotely from a seemingly single location. This service is beneficial to ING primarily because it is one Network Service Provider that is managing ING’s complex network infrastructure.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for:
- Communication and reporting;
- Integrating the supplier in the overall operation;
- Contract Management with the supplier;
- Part of the team for delivery of new off shore sites for ING worldwide;
- Risk Management and Compliance.
Scope of duties
- Contract management
- Daily contacts and execution of existing contracts
- Project particiapation
- You are inspiring, full of energy and passionate,
- Focused on working together, facilitating others within the team to be successful,
- Strong in conversation on different (management) levels within ING and with vendors,
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology (e.g. backlog and sprint planning, review and marketplace),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong people management skills.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.