DevOps Engineer – Global Internet Access
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/N&DR/PC11306
- Network knowledge - Cisco Routing & Switching (level CCNP),
- Experience with proxy and firewalls technologies,
- Experience in insight and implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of configuration tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
How we work
The Global Internet Access Squad delivers proxied Internet Access and Remote Access VPN solutions to ING employees. The Squad has global responsibilities for the design and maintenance of existing and new solutions in the Global Datacenters.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Implementation, projects
- The mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies,
- End-to-end ownership mindset,
- Active team player who takes responsibility,
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks,
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working,
- Reflects upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas,
- Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations,
- Coaches others to help their individual development.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.