Global Data Analyst - Senior DevOps Engineer
Ref. no.: /MB/AS/OD/LSA/MA/AJ10986
- In-depth understanding of Datawarehouse concepts and Cloudera with pro and cons of the different approaches,
- Programming skills in Python or R or SQL are a must,
- Experience in explaining complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling and data visualization skills,
- Good oral and written communication skills at technical and business level,
- Fluency in English communication (both speaking and writing).
Nice to have
- Experience with PowerBI or other Business Intelligence Tools and Shiny or D3.js,
- The ability to learn quickly and solve problems.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
-Build and improve the current solution and expand our solution with new Big data stores based on new technologies,
-Supporting the current Datawarehouse with solving incidents / problems and changes. Including LCM, tackling security and risk related stories,
-Onboarding new customers by using available tools,
-Working towards more automation and working on self-service capabilitiesWe provide ING with the I4C (ING IT Infrastructure Intelligence Center) service. This I4C service is a Datawarehouse that consolidates operational IT data from different sources and stores it historically.
Scope of duties
- Administration of the platform
- Implementation of ING security polices in data analytics applications
- Research&development of data analytics methods, tools and applications
- Very good skills in team working,
- Responsibility, keeping commitments,
- Commitment and openness to change,
- Willingness to occasional traveling.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.