Ref. no.: /MB/CHS/AK10406
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working in the SCRUM team,
- You can create a product vision that is as valuable to the customer as possible,
- You have the soul of an entrepreneur and treat every product as if it were yours,
- You can even make unpopular decisions about the prioritization of tasks,
- You can work with clients and stakeholders. You can understand their needs and convey them to the team,
- You have a university degree (preferably in IT, project management, other sciences),
- You are positively disposed towards cooperation, group work on tasks in an international environment,
- You have a very good command of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have
- Experience as a Product Owner and working with Product Backlog,
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Negotiating skills,
- Experience in project management,
- Knowledge of the SCRUM framework,
- Holding a PSPO certificate issued by SCRUM.ORG.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Current cooperation with stakeholders
- Backlog management
- Current product development
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2).
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.