Data Infrastructure hacker
Ref. no.: /MB/I/GCN/PCS/BIGDATA/MK4604
- Infrastructure as a code is in your DNA,
- You are the master of containerization and you have at least some experience with Kubernetes,
- You are managing distributed systems or large scale deployments,
- You are willing to create secure by design solutions.
Nice to have
- Love hacking in python but not afraid of touching Java, Scala and C if you are brave enough for low level optimizations,
- Developing for clustering solutions using distributed frameworks (Spark or Flink),
- Hadoop knowledge might be helpful to understand some architectural choices,
- Worked already with distributed object storage,
- Falling in love with CI/CD approach and the challenge it creates,
- Building batch or streaming data pipelines in the past is a plus,
- Understanding the opensource projects that will make you a guru of efficiency and innovation in the team.
How we work
We are going to build cloud ready state of the art infrastructure for Data Analytics Platform to support global ING advanced analytics capabilities and we want you to be a part of our team. We are going to grow to reach thousands of nodes, so there is a nice playground for you to jump in. This is a joined effort between ING units and you are going to be part of distributed multi-national and multi-cultural team. There will be plenty of work and fun down this road. Want to join?
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Good communication skills in English (level B1/B2),
- Strong willingness to learn and improve yourself every day,
- Commitment, communicativeness,
- Energy and efficiency,
- Believe in team work spirit.
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.