Specialist - ALM Modelling
Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/CRM/KG8026
- An academic degree (BSc or MSc) in econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, mathematics, physics or a similar quantitative field
- Sound knowledge of statistical modelling and econometric methods
- Experience with statistical programming (e.g. Python, R)
- Experience with
- Development and/or validation of behavioural models such as prepayment models
- Replication (hedging) models
Nice to have
- Knowledge of financial regulation (Basel, EBA)
- Knowledge of valuation of financial market instruments e.g. options
- Knowledge of and experience with advanced statistical techniques such as Monte Carlo, neural networks, boosted decision trees, etc.
- Experience with databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control is considered a plus
- Professional certification FRM/PRM/CFA or CQF
How we work
At ING we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum for our daily work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 80 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub in Warsaw.
The Risk Hub model development team will be performing model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed ALM models are core to the success of ING and include behavioural models (e.g. prepayment models) and replication (hedging) models. The models are used by all local Risk Management units within ING. As a specialist in ALM modelling, you will be given the opportunity to gain further experience in ALM modelling topics, using state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies. You will participate in the development of ALM models at ING, as an integral part of the group-wide financial risk modelling team. The models that you develop will cover all products and geographical regions in the ING Bank portfolio. ING’s lending activities reach all across the globe, from Europe to Australia.
Scope of duties
- Developing, improving, analysing and documenting ALM models
- Monitoring of models, backtesting and benchmarking
- Improving model development methodology
- Advising management about modelling topics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities ·
- Communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above)
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Keen on innovation
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.