Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/DP/M/CH/KL7205
- Very good knowledge of the test automation framework: WebDriver, Selenium
- Good knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Java, Python
- Knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS and XPath selectors
- Knowledge of the SQL query language
- Ability to analytically solve design problems and pay attention to details
- Experience in working with version control systems
- Experience in working with web services
Nice to have
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of BDD methodology in automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of Regexp, JSON
- Knowledge of Linux environment
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Service maintenance
- Automation and development work
- Participation in projects
- Experience in organizing implementations
- Ability to work in a group
- Participation in at least one major project
- Good command of English
- Independence, initiative and responsibility
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.