IAM Product Owner- Privilege Management Windows & Apps
Ref. no.: /MB/GST/IAM/IAMBE/PM/KK7546
- Experience in driving Product Backlog and as a Product Owner
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the field of Windows technology, Active Directory and MSSQL databases, possess knowledge in the field of building and managing roles (RBAC), as well as authorisations based on the above mentioned technologies
- The ability to build, automate and optimize processes related to user authorisation management
- Know Agile/Scrum methodology
- The ability to prioritise and set the direction and scope of services provided by the team
Nice to have
- Experience as a Product Owner and/or IT manager in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Effective implementation of the set objectives and the ability to actively search for solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing conditions
How we work
Work as a Product Owner of the team responsible for the area of Identity and Access Management for Windows technology, Active Directory, MSSQL databases and non-centralized applications.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Customer representation
- Defining product vision and development
- Determination of the functional requirements of the product
- Cooperation with the team
- Product backlog management
- Higher education (preferred technical fields of study)
- Responsibility, keeping commitments, resilience to stress, control, making quick and accurate decisions, effectiveness, timeliness, creativity
- Taking the initiative and boldly leaving your comfort zone
- Good communication skills and customer orientation
- Very good oral and written English language skills
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.