Junior DevOps Engineer (Data Science)
Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/DS/KG7544
- Higher technical education (or currently a student), preferred IT profile
- Drive for standardization
- Curious to work with banking data
- Basic to advanced ETL experience (especially SAS or IBM)
- Eye for Data Quality improvement
- Knowledge of database structures, like Oracle
- SQL experience
Nice to have
- Credit Risk Experience
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methodology
- Data modelling experience
How we work
Our expertise lies in the development and management of market risk, credit and trading risk and financial markets models, with state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data-processing technologies. The reporting, data and analytics team within Risk Hub Warsaw is providing high quality reporting, credit and market risk analysis and data quality assurance & governance services to internal and external stakeholders. We follow an agile way working in high performing, self-steering teams commonly fulfilling ambitious goals
Scope of duties
- support of operations
- Knowledge of English Language
- Team player
- Continuous focus on process improvements and standardization
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.