Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/CRM/KG7285
- Master's Degree in the field of Econometrics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics/Physics or similar
- Knowledge and experience in developing expert-based or statistical Credit Risk Models Extensive
- Experience with statistical programming (Python, R, SAS)
Nice to have
- Experience with advanced statistical techniques such as machine learning
- Knowledge of Basel and IFRS 9 models
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Development and maintenance of models
- Credit and trading advice
- Monitoring of credit risk models
- Improving the efficiency of models
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- An independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- The ability to challenge the status quo
- Great team player skills
- High level of English
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.