Chapter Lead - Credit Risk Modelling
Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/CRM/KG7306
- Experience with databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control is considered a plus
- Experience and knowledge on agile way of working
- Professional certification FRM/PRM/CFA or CQF
Nice to have
- Technical knowledge and experience in auditing practices, methodologies and supervisory regulations in the banking or surance sector
- Communication skills in English, including the ability to produce high quality documentation, reports and methodological guidance
How we work
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 80 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management (RM) units within ING.
As an Chapter Lead in credit risk modelling, you will be given the opportunity to apply and broaden your experience in management and credit risk modelling topics, using state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies.
Scope of duties
- Zajęcza 4, Powiśle, Warszawa
- Developing, improving, analysing, testing and documenting credit risk models and methodology
- Interacting with stakeholders and explaining the models
- Share knowledge and make sure team members have appropriate competencies and skills
- Planning, coaching, assessing and professionalising your team members
- HR related activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Keen on innovation
- Analytical and critical attitude
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.