Quantitative Team Manager
Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/MV/KG7305
- Higher education in the field of Econometrics, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing a team of specialists
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Minimum of 6 years related work experience with credit risk models (PD/LGD/EAD)
Nice to have
- Extensive knowledge and experience with modelling/validation of either A-IRB or IFRS9 and a good understanding of the regulation
- Programming skills in SAS or another similar programming language
- Knowledge of credit decision models is a pre
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Validation of credit risk models and creating reports
- Business meetings
- Working closely together with the Model Validation team
- Support of initiative within the ING's modelling domain
- Recruiting highly specialised employees and developing their skills
- Independent, creative and pro-active way of working
- Critical but positive constructive mind-set
- Persuasiveness and the ability to interact with stakeholders and build positive relationships
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear reports in English
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.