IT Monitoring Automation Engineer
Ref. no.: /MB/AS/ITO/LSA/MA/AJ4964
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and / or Windows Server operating systems
- At least one year of experience in programming and scripting using languages: Bash, PowerShell, PHP and / or CSS, Python, VBS
- Research & Developement in the area of:
- monitoring of the availability and performance of business applications
- monitoring of the availability and performance of IT infrastructure (operating systems, databases, application servers, middleware)
- Programming skills and knowledge of RPA tools (Robotics Process Automation) eg. Automation Enywhere Enterprise
Nice to have
- Experience in independent implementation, configuration and integration of umbrella monitoring applications eg. Omnibus/Netcool, ProActiveNet
- Experience in managing Windows / LINUX environments using scripting languages
- Knowledge of .NET, Java, Java Script
- Creating computer graphics
- IT technology Certificates
- Knowledge of ITIL or COBIT and SCRUM
- Experience in R&D area
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure applications
- Software and application development
- Higher education preferred IT profile or similar
- Practical and technical knowledge related to IT area
- Fully independent online analysis and solving IT problems, launching corrective actions, in particular for “storm” monitoring data
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Commitment, creativity, independence
- Willingness to improve qualifications
- Ability to work in teams
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).