Senior IT Auditor
Ref. no.: /MB/CAS/AM4784
- Min. 3-4 years relevant working experience, preferable as IT Security Specialist or IT auditor
- CISSP and/or CISA qualifications
- Good knowledge of IT environments, IT operating systems, mobile and internet technologies, cloud computing, IT processes and IT audit methodology
- Strong analytical skills, capable of summarise points of importance from your analyses
Nice to have
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges
- Accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- Customer-oriented, be able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing your objectivity
- Assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing
How we work
As a (Senior) IT Auditor you will conduct and support IT audits at ING Tech Poland in Katowice and various other global ING locations with a specialisation on IT Security, technologies and cybercrime. The team is ambitious to be best-in-class and develops and uses advanced audit techniques, such as:
-IT vulnerability scanning
You will report your audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations that you’ll present to international ING Bank management.
Travelling abroad is part of the job. Approximately 9 to 12 weeks per year, divided in 2-3 weeks per audit assignment.
Scope of duties
- Training and education
- Preparing audit assignments
- Analysis of security controls and violations
- Recommendations regarding control and strengthening of IT environments
- Master’s or university degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).