Senior IT Auditor
Ref. no.: /MB/CAS/AM4784
- Master’s, university or bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or IT Security.
- Minimum of two technical certifications in area of IT Security (e.g. CISSP), IT Audit (e.g. CISA), Operating Systems, Databases or IT Networks
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an IT organisation as IT Security specialist, IT Auditor or Technical IT specialist.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel abroad between 9 to 12 weeks per year, divided in periods of 2-3 weeks per assignment.
Nice to have
- Strong analytical skills, capable of summarise points of importance from your analyses.
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges.
- Accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this.
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference.
- Customer-oriented, be able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing your objectivity.
- Assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements.
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing.
How we work
As a (Senior) IT Auditor you will conduct and support IT audits at ING Tech Poland in Katowice and various other global ING locations with a specialisation on IT Security, technologies and cybercrime.
The team is ambitious to be best-in-class and develops and uses advanced audit techniques, such as:
- IT vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- Data analytics
You will report your audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations that you’ll present to international ING Bank management.
Scope of duties
- Training and education
- Preparing audit assignments
- Analysis of security controls and violations
- Recommendations regarding control and strengthening of IT environments
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.