IT Audit Lead
Ref. no.: /MB/CAS/AM4785
- Min. 5-8 years relevant working experience, of which a significant amount in IT auditing
- CISA certificate
- Good knowledge of IT environments, IT operating systems, mobile and internet technologies, cloud computing, IT processes and IT audit methodology
- Strong analytical skills, capable of summarise points of importance from your analyses
Nice to have
- CISSP certificate
- Pro-active, critical, curious and like to take initiatives
- Accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- Customer-oriented, able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing objectivity
- Assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal auditing.
How we work
As an IT Audit Lead, you will lead, coordinate as well as execute IT Audits at ING Tech Poland in Katowice and various other global ING locations with various topics, such as:
-Network Perimeter Security
-Web applications -Webservers
-Databases -Security Operations
-Cybercrime -Operating Systems
-Identity & Access Management
-Directory Services -Cryptographic services
-IT Management and IT Development
The team is ambitious to be best-in-class and develops and uses advanced audit techniques. You will report your audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations that you’ll present to international ING Bank management.
Travelling abroad is part of the job. Approximately 9 to 12 weeks per year, divided in 2-3 weeks per audit assignment.
Scope of duties
- Training and education
- Preparing audit assignments
- Analysis of security controls and violations
- Recommendations regarding control and strengthening of IT environments
- Master’s or university degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficient in English and good writing skills
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).