Data Infrastructure hacker
Ref. no.: /MB/I/GCN/PCS/BIGDATA/MK4604
- Infrastructure as a code in your DNA
- Love hacking in python but not afraid of touching Java
- You are the master of containerization and you have experience with Kubernets
- Familiar with operating and/or developing for clustering solutions using distributed frameworks like Spark or Flink
- Willing to create secure by design solutions according to bank standards
- We are bunch of open source software enthusiasts, so we expect our employees to dedicate some of their work time to give back to the community. Join us!
Nice to have
- Hadoop knowledge is nice to have. We will help you improve even more if you want
- Worked already with distributed object storage based on ceph? Even better
- Building batch or streaming pipelines in the past is a plus
- Knowledge of issues related to CI / CD and microservices assumptions
- Understanding the opensource projects that will make you a guru of efficiency and innovation in the team
How we work
We are going to build cloud ready state of the art data infrastructure to support global ING Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics capabilities and we want you to be a part of our team. We are going to grow to reach thousands of nodes, so there is a nice playground for you to jump in. This is a joined effort between ING units and you are going to be part of distributed multi-national and multi-cultural team. There will be plenty of work and fun down this road. Want to join?
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Good communication skills in English (level B2/C1)
- Strong willingness for gaining new competences and knolwedge
- Commitment, communicativeness
- Energy and efficiency
- Team work spirit
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).