Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration Expert
Ref. no.: /MB/AS/ITIT/SED/ISPCDSS/JR4046
- Experience in Linux/Unix and Windows servers administration
- Knowledge of scripting in Powershell or Bash
- Knowledge of programming in .NET/Java technologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Knowledge of Agile methodology: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
Nice to have
- Knowledge of following technologies:
- Knowledge of application servers
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Good knowledge of English language
- Engagement and ability to work in a group
- Ability to work with clients in international environment
- Taking care of quality of provided solutions
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.