Ref. no.: /MB/I/IAAS/W/WS/GF5585
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center products
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies VMWare, Hyper-V
- Additional knowledge of the MS Active Directory platform
- Independence and ability to make decisions
Nice to have
- Programming skills (.NET)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
A rugged team delivering a stable and secure Windows platform and tools for using the application in a secure and up-to-date environment. The mission of the team is to offer the latest technology, which for business is easily assimilated and ensures its continuity.
Scope of duties
- Process development for maintaining Windows infrastructure
- Other activities resulting from the position
- Operating system administration
- Higher IT education or related
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of English (Level B2)
- The desire for continuous improvement
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.