Ref. no.: /MB/I/IAAS/W/WS/GF5585
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center products
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies VMWare, Hyper-V
- Additional knowledge of the MS Active Directory platform
- Independence and ability to make decisions
Nice to have
- Programming skills (.NET)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
A rugged team delivering a stable and secure Windows platform and tools for using the application in a secure and up-to-date environment. The mission of the team is to offer the latest technology, which for business is easily assimilated and ensures its continuity.
Scope of duties
- Process development for maintaining Windows infrastructure
- Other activities resulting from the position
- Operating system administration
- Higher IT education or related
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of English (Level B2)
- The desire for continuous improvement
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).