Ref. no.: ISP/PR/1
- Familiarity with IT issues
- Good knowledge of Windows and/or Unix/Linux would be plus.
- Very good communication skills in english (both oral and written)
Nice to have
- Candidates applying for an internship are kindly requested to indicate in the e-mail field of an IT industry they are mainly interested in.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Reports preparation
- Create technical documentation
- Participation in system administration
- Participation in identifying failures
- Participation in disaster recovery
- Participation in system management
- Support in solving current problems
- Support to maintain IT infrastructure
- Higher education or students - preferred IT profile or similar
- Motivation for development in IT area and continuous learning
- Accuracy, reliability, responsibility
- Ability to work in teams
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I hereby give consent to ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (further on "Employer") for processing my personal data provided by me voluntarily and which go beyond the data directory that the Employer may demand from me under the applicable provisions of the Labor Code and other relevant laws, for the purpose of recruitment. I have been informed that I am able to withdraw my consent at any time; however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.