Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Ref. no.: /MB/ACT/MB2345
- 2-3 years of experience in Agile Coach, Scrum Master role
- Experience in running agile teams
- Know the agile methodologies (minimum Scrum)
Nice to have
- Knowledge in the IT area
- Ability to think analytically
- Highly developed soft skills
- Hard knowledge about tools supporting building super teams and great products
- Willingness to undermine the status quo
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Work with teams
- Good communication skills in English
- Openness to changes and work-engagement
- Resistance to stress
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to take autonomous decisions
- Ability to observe the surroundings, work on facts in order to provide feedback
- Very good communication skills
- Empirical approach to the world
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).