IAM Specialist - Windows&Active Directory
Ref. no.: /MB/GST/IAM/IAMBE/PM/KK6704
- Know the issues of managing permissions on the Windows platform
- Know the issues of Active Directory
- Know the scripting language (PowerShell)
- Automate administrative activities
- Know the processes related to identity and authorization management
- You provide business support in the implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
Nice to have
- Knowledge of directory services based on LDAP
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of MFA issues
- Knowledge of Password Vault systems
- Knowledge of IT security issues
- IT certifications
How we work
You know what IAM stands for?
Do you know the difference between your identity and your user account?
You know that Active Directory is not just about managing printers?
Or maybe you like to write scripts in PowerShell?
If you are looking for new challenges and development opportunities and have answered yes to at least one of the above questions, we are looking for you!
We are part of Global IT Security Tribe and are responsible for identity and authorization management within the ING group.
Our team's responsibilities include
- Implementation, review, management of new and existing permissions,
- solving everyday problems with access to systems,
- System configuration for safety,
- continuous optimization of identity management processes at the infrastructure level,
- automation of our tasks mainly by means of scripting languages,
- implementation of authorization matrices,
- derivation of incompatibilities associated with entitlements at infrastructure level
We work with technologies such as..:
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Active Directory
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Meetings with clients
- Self development
- Technical education (preferred computer science)
- Good command of English
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Creativity, ambitions, resistance to stress
- Team player
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.