DevOps Engineer (Databases)
Ref. no.: /MB/ISD/BPMS/S&ST/ŁK2344
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases - Cassandra
- Experience in at least one of relational databases: Sybase, MS SQL, Oracle as an administrator or developer
Nice to have
- Experience as a T-SQL or PL / SQL programmer
- Knowledge of operating systems RHEL, Solaris
- Experience in writing Linux scripts
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery (Git, Jenkins)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
Team mission: Providing ING customers with the highest levels of data management system, availability and performance. To simplify the most complex and automated common administrative tasks, providing our customers with new, superior solutions.
Scope of duties
- New functionality
- Monitoring the effectiveness of database operations
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in the SCRUM methodology
- English level on good level used on daily basis
- IT certifications
- Commitment, openness and communication skills
- Energy and efficiency
- Ability to work in a group
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).