Cyber Security Scanning Engineer
Ref. no.: /MB/S/C/CSAI/CSS/MM3525
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Windows, Solaris, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, AIX, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Cisco IOS, .NET(C#)
- Knowledge of security issues, including gaps at the application level (OWASP lub/i SANS TOP 25) and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of methods of safe coding (understanding the code)
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
Nice to have
- Knowledge of selected applications: Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Security Center, OpenVAS, HP Fortify Audit Workbench, HP Fortify Software Security Center
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Providing security scans
- Programming and automation
- Higher education - preferred IT profile or similar
- Good communication skills in english
- Ability to work in teams
- Independence in action
- Energy and passion
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).