Ref. no.: /ITSSD/IAMS/AG505
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of one of the JPA implementations
- Very good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Good skills in writing Unit and Integration Tests (Junit)
- Good skills in writing testable code (Dependency injection – Spring Framework)
- Good knowledge of Web technologies and REST architecture
- Knowledge of REST (Spring MVC, JAX-RS) frameworks
- Knowledge of AngularJS
Nice to have
- Knowledge of App-developing tools (Maven, Jenkins etc.)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, e.g. Oracle, MS SQL
- Experience in work with Massage brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Ability to work with GIT
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Utrzymanie i naprawa błędów
- Higher education preferred IT profile
- Very good English language skills
- Ability to work in group
- Resistance to stress
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).