Ref. no.: /MB/I/GCN/PCS/BIGDATA/MK3464
- Very good knowlege of programming languages Java 8, Spring Framework
- Good knowledge of framework Hibernate and RDBMS (eg Oracle, Postgres)
- Experience with message broker systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ), API Gateway
Nice to have
- Knowledge of JS, AngularJS or Polymer
- Ability to write unit tests and integration tests using: JUnit, Mockito
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Apache Spark
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Implementing software
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, gitlab
- Knowledge of the architecture of microservices, service dispersion, scalability and DevOps approach
- Knowledge of container solutions: docker, kubernetes, OpenShift
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).