DevOps Engineer – Containers
Ref. no.: /MB/I/IAAS/LU/OXS/SP4965
- Enthusiastic approach to containerization
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux or other Linux flavours
- Experience in Atomic or CoreOS
- Esperience Docker/Kubernetes
- GIT, Jenkins
Nice to have
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Red Hat Satellite
- Python, Ruby
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Openshift clusters maintenance
- Containerization products development
- RHEL/Atomic maintenance and problem solving
- Higher technical education, preferred profile - information technology
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in installing and maintaining complex IT infrastructure
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Creativity, ambitions, resistance to stress
- Ability to work in a group
We take care of:
free English lessons
nauka od najlepszych
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).