Ref. no.: /MB/ITSSD/CSS/OCS/JP1281
- Very good knowledge of IT security issues at a technical level
- Very good knowledge of the mechanisms of vulnerabilities in applications such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting and other posted on the OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Skills in the use of vulnerabilities detected
- Good knowledge of issues related to the emergence of vulnerabilities and their prevention at the level of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of cryptography
Nice to have
- Certificates related to professional competence and knowledge
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Conducting penetration tests
- Risk evaluation of vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure
- Implementing IT requirements and standards
- Higher technical education, preferred profile - information technology
- Very good communication skills in English
- Work experience on the similar position as a pentester, security expert
- Work experience in an international environment
- Team player who has also ability to work independently
- Ambitious, responsible, solution oriented person
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.