Cyber Crime Emergency Response Specialist
Ref. no.: /MB/ITSSD/CSS/CCERTSOC/AS1466
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (e.g. Unix/Linux, Windows) administration – with extra focus on IT Security aspects
- Basic knowledge of Network functioning
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl)
Nice to have
- IT Security certificates (e.g. CISSP)
- IT area technical certificates (e.g. RHCE, CCNP)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Research works on new IT Infrastructure improvement tools
- Analyzing threat influence on organization operations
- Analyzing and verifying vulnerabilities in the IT Infrastructure
- Responding to Cybercrime incidents
- Experience in working with CERT teams
- Higher technical education
- Complex problems solving and correlation skills, drawing conclusions and improvement proposing
- Interpersonal and communicative skills, also connected with reporting to higher level management
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).