Cyber Crime Emergency Response Expert
Ref. no.: /MB/ITSSD/CSS/CCERTSOC/AS963
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (e.g. Unix/Linux, Windows) administration – with extra focus on IT Security aspects
- Knowledge of Network functioning
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl)
Nice to have
- IT Security certificates (e.g. CISSP)
- IT area technical certificates (e.g. RHCE, CCNP)
- Experience with security products and technologies, especially related to cyber-security event and incident handling (e.g. SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV, VS)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Responding to Cybercrime incidents
- Analyzing threat influence on organization operations
- Analyzing and verifying vulnerabilities in the IT Infrastructure
- Research works on new IT Infrastructure improvement tools
- Prior experience in security incident response teams or other teams within an operational environment such as SOC, CSIRT, CERT
- Excellent writing and presentation skills required to communicate findings and recommendations and provide status on ongoing investigations
- Interpersonal and communicative skills, also connected with reporting to higher level management
- Security incident response workflow development and automation experience
- Complex problems solving and correlation skills, drawing conclusions and improvement proposing
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).