The basic document we expect from those who want to work at ING Tech Poland is a CV. It is usually the first point of contact with the company, thus you should present yourself appropriately.
If the candidate would like to give any additional information not included in the CV, it is possible to send a cover letter.
Due to your application for a job position in our company, we would like to inform that your personal data is being processed for recruitment purposes based on the applicable provisions of the Labor Code or other legal acts that require the employer to fulfill the obligation imposed by the law, and on the basis of voluntarily given permission regarding your participation in recruitment. The administrator of personal data is ING Business Shared Services B.V. Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce with headquarters in Katowice (40-155), ul. Konduktorska 35, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipients of your personal data may be:
1. Units within Employers' capital group - ING Groep N.V.
Your personal data will be stored:
1. Until the end of a recruitment process for a job position that you applied for, in case you did not give a consent for processing your personal data for the future recruitment purposes.
2. Up to 3 years from the date of submitting your resume in case you gave consent for personal data processing for the future recruitment purposes.
We inform that:
1. You are entitled to withdraw your consent for processing personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. 2. You have the right to access your data (Article 15 of the GDPR), correct them (Article 16 of the GDPR), delete them (Article 17 of the GDPR) and the right to limit data processing (Article 18 of the RODO).
3. You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of a Personal Data Protection Office.
4. Providing your personal data is voluntary. However, not providing them will result in being unable to take part in the recruitment process.
Submit your application: Career.TechPL@ing.com
When recruiting new employees, we make every effort to ensure that all candidates have an equal access to the offered jobs regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
The interview is a key part of the recruitment process because the employer can meet the candidate in person. The information included in the application documents can be verified at this stage and additional questions can be asked.
In our company , this recruitment stage is divided into two parts:
The first is telephone screening, which means the verification of the information contained in the documents over the phone.
After qualifying for the next stage, the candidate is invited to a face-to-face meeting, during which interesting areas for the company are discussed. Candidates who come to the meeting are asked to bring references from previous employers. Therefore, we encourage you to acquire such documents as soon as possible.
If you would like to contact our HR, please send an e-mail to: Career.TechPL@ing.com
Meet the team responsible for the recruitment assistance: